16 Aralık 2007 Pazar

A Bagel Life

Ugh, I think I’m feeling a bit bageled out at the moment. As a results of working at Bagel Factory, we’ve been eating bagels for a minimum of two meals a day for just under two weeks straight now and I can feel my jeans tightening around my bloated stomach. It has saved us a bit of money on groceries, though, so I don’t want to complain too much.
Today I started my third and final week of management training with the company at the Canary Wharf store. I still feel a little bit hopeless and my bagel-making skills are yet to be properly honed, but it’s not too bad. This new store is a real shop rather than a mere kiosk and has seating and its own bathroom, so I’m enjoying myself a bit more here. It is situated in a really businessy district, with most of London’s tallest buildings and loads of rich executives in designer suits, so I feel a bit out of place on the tube in my bagel factory t-shirt and cap.

Hiç yorum yok: